It is currently 19 Oct 2018 12:05

Car parking together at shows

• Author

Paul m

Car parking together at shows

Post28 May 2018 19:16

From time to time there will be more than 1 A40 at a show, it would me great if we could park together therefore making more of a impact.
The only way this could happen is if we know when cars are attending a show does anyone think it would be a idea to flag a list of shows that we could be attending.
If we did we could arrange to meet up and enter the shows together I do 20 plus shows a year so I do see other cars at Shows but we are never parked together paulmazey@gmail.com

Keith Bennett

Re: Car parking together at shows

Post29 May 2018 07:37

That's a great idea, Paul. I know some folk only decide to take their A40 on a whim and don't plan very far ahead. Perhaps the answer would be for owners to spot other A40s in the show and then move theirs to join them? Very impressed you air your A40 to the general public over 20 times per year - well done!

Paul m

Re: Car parking together at shows

Post29 May 2018 17:58

I always check at shows for other cars but as a rule it is not possible to move around when the other member is all set up in amongst other cars it can prove impossible, as a run the only way around this is meet outside.
the exception is the BMC/Bl show as they have allocated the club a area all we need to do is look to fill it, the show at Kimbolton should be different as there is a lot of space so it should be possible to relocate and there should be at least 1 other A40 there.

Return to Public Chat