Everyone, a warm welcome to our new website

Talk about any non-car topics here
Keith Bennett

Everyone, a warm welcome to our new website

Post by Keith Bennett » 10 Nov 2019 20:03

It will take a while to re-populate this site after losing our old one (which, itself, was the second iteration). It appears that the entire content of the previous forums has been irretrievably lost, so we are beginning afresh to greet members old and new to this one. As our URL includes https:// we are assured the site is now considerably more secure than previously.

As well as this site and our Official A40 Farina facebook page, we now have a YouTube account which will allow bona fide Club members to upload their videos for all to see. At the moment our stand at the recent NEC Classic Car Show is featured; more content will quickly be added. Search A40 Farina to find it.

Here's looking forward to meeting friends old and new!

Stoney13

Re: Everyone, a warm welcome to our new website

Post by Stoney13 » 11 Nov 2019 10:19

Hello old friend :D
if it has wheels RACE IT, break it,fix it, RACE IT :twisted:

austina40sam

Re: Everyone, a warm welcome to our new website

Post by austina40sam » 12 Nov 2019 20:59

Hello again Everyone!

Its good to be back on here once again! it is such a shame that all the old content has been lost however its good that we are all once again back on here!

I now have my a 40 on the road and I have done 140 miles in it. It goes very well overall. I sure am pleased with it! Being a cuntryman there is so much space and i can get big bulky items in the car no problem. Derek has been super in supplying all the parts I have needed. Nouthing is ever too much trouble and I am so glad I got an a 40 and become part of the farina family.

Still got lots of little jobs to do on the old bird, the biggest one is repairing the penlam chamber which I have yet to do however its just nice to be on the road again- even if that does mean being without the heater for now!!!