Fast prompt delivery

THIS IS A MEMBERS "ONLY" SERVICE. Here on the Public side to entice current and future A40 owners to join our club.
Andy Thompson

Fast prompt delivery

Post by Andy Thompson » 10 Apr 2021 13:28

Just a quick reply to say a big thank you to Derek our club spares guru. Fast prompt delivery of goods. Ordered Thursday arrived this morning.kind regards Derek.

Keith Bennett

Re: Fast prompt delivery

Post by Keith Bennett » 10 Apr 2021 18:51

Derek's been increasingly heavily involved in what he's pleased to call Central Stores and because 2021 marks his tenth year in the game, I'm writing a special feature for June's FN to mark his extraordinary achievement so that the wider membership who may not have benefitted from his prompt service will be able to better appreciate the jewel in the crown that is the Club's spares service.

Andy Thompson

Post by Andy Thompson » 11 Apr 2021 09:38

That's a fitting tribute to Derek, from you Keith and the club. I personally think Derek does a great job and even when you ask his advice via email he is so helpful. The prices of parts from the club are many times cheaper than other sources and better quality. I think some members might not know just how much of an asset he is to keeping our cars running with the vast amount of spares and knowledge he has. Also the help from all club staff and members is really appreciated. Hats off to Derek, yourself and all who make this a great club to be part of. Regards Andy

Chairman Ed

Post by Chairman Ed » 11 Apr 2021 09:57

Thanks for the input Andy, always appreciated.

Andy Thompson

Post by Andy Thompson » 11 Apr 2021 20:55

After receiving a new speedo drive and new speedo cable, fitted them both today, now back to normal. I can now tell the correct speed again, not bouncing from 10mph to 30mph. Now a steady speed recording, thanks again for prompt service Derek. Regards Andy
Attachments
20210411_105728.jpg
20210411_105743.jpg

gunnerbrat

Post by gunnerbrat » 02 Apr 2023 16:26

Time to give Derek a 'post COVID' pat on the back for the splendid supply and delivery service he gives us all. Happy holiday soon.

Peter