Yorkshire Motorsport Festival, Holmfirth....25-27 June

All group meetings are open to non-members....in our hope you'll join our club. You'll be made most welcome !
Dave the rave

Yorkshire Motorsport Festival, Holmfirth....25-27 June

Post by Dave the rave » 01 Feb 2021 14:21

Email form Deborah Brereton, Car Club Paddock Executive Manager :-

Dear Car Club,

I hope you are keeping safe and well ?
I am sure you and your members are looking forward to getting out to events and having some long overdue fun!
With that in mind, I would like to extend an invite to you and your northern regional clubs to join us for a fantastic outdoor festival in the stunning countryside of Holmfirth.
Have a look at our website and the many exciting features we have planned...

Their site :- https://ymsf.net/

Email continues :-

The Yorkshire Motorsport Festival has evolved both from the organizers extraordinary passion for all things vehicle-related and their
frustration at the lack of large-scale motorsports events in the North of England.
The initial concept for the Festival rapidly evolved into far more than a historic Hillclimb. It is now an all-out entertainment
extravaganza with something for everyone to see and do. Live music, shopping, sheep shows, a fairground, fine food and drinks, are
all on offer for Festival ticket holders.
Make no mistake though; vehicles are still very much the core focus of this event. And you couldn’t possibly ask for more in that
respect. From the humblest of vintage tractors to cutting-edge Formula 1 racing machines, brute-force bulldozers to elegant Bentleys
and Aston Martins, the Yorkshire Motorsport Festival is any engineering enthusiast’s fantasy come true.
Truly unmissable, this is simply the most spectacular day out in the North.
With its scenic venue on the outskirts of the much-loved village of Holmfirth on the northernmost edge of the Peak District National
Park, this is a proudly Yorkshire Festival.
Spread across 125 acres, and with a massive line-up of things to see and do, it is the largest event of its kind in the North of England
in 2021.
For all attending clubs we offer a free of charge club pitch (we have lots of space so no limit on number of display cars), all stand
organizers and those bringing display cars are entitled to 50% of ticket prices plus free camping/caravan pitches (no hook up).

Please don't hesitate to contact me for further information and to secure your place.

Kindest regards
Debs
If in doubt....kick the Ruskies OUT ❗

Stoney13

Re: Yorkshire Motorsport Festival, Holmfirth....25-27 June

Post by Stoney13 » 02 Feb 2021 15:37

whats this i hear no motor sport up north tut tut debs, what about Melbourne race way with its newly laid track ? (use to be known as York raceway) .
but seriously until this flu stuff is kicked into touch who is really looking that far ahead ? though it would be nice to get up there with the jam jar and see some of the northern lot :D
it would be £50 for the week end each less 50% = £25 not bad
if it has wheels RACE IT, break it,fix it, RACE IT :twisted: