How Many Left 2020

Chairman Ed

How Many Left 2020

Post by Chairman Ed » 28 Nov 2019 16:49

Dear Secretary
Grampian Transport Museum (GTM) has run an event called How Many Left for vehicles of which there are fewer than 500 on the DVLA database
In 2019 we also ran a very successful 60th anniversary celebration for Mini, attracting over 130 cars, vans and pick ups
Feedback from this event has led us to plan a “show within a show” for How Many Left in 2020, featuring vehicles made by BMC/BL and Rover Group.
I have seen Farinas in this area but none come to How Many Left, hence this e mail to yourself with a request for local contact details or advising your members of the event which will take place on Sunday 10 May.
I can provide more information in early 2020 but meantime, we are anxious to make owners aware and recruit entrants.
All entrants bringing an eligible car are given free entry to the museum as a thank you.
I do hope you are able to help us

KIND REGARDS

Roddy Matheson
Marketing Projects
Grampian Transport Museum
gtm_full logo_no background_lo res
Telephone – 019755 62292 Email – curator@GTM.org.uk Website – www.gtm.org.uk
GTM is operated by the Grampian Transport Museum Trust, a private limited company, registered in Scotland, with full charitable status. Company No.130066 Scottish Charity No.SC017625