The ‘getting registered with the DVLA’ car is up for sale!

The A40 Farina Club takes no responsibility for the accuracy of information of cars advertised on this website. These cars have not been inspected by club officials. All details of vehicles are supplied by the vendors and any potential buyer should confirm their accuracy by independent inspection.
Parkpd

The ‘getting registered with the DVLA’ car is up for sale!

Post by Parkpd » 29 Mar 2024 13:57

We are decluttering and planning a downsize so my Mk1 is in the firing line.
She got me through a tricky patch in life and gave me something to focus on - not to mention experiencing the fantastic support and friendship the club has given me.
I’ve listed it on eBay (https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/156144451975 ... media=COPY) if anyone is interested / knows someone who might be.

Keith Bennett

Re: The ‘getting registered with the DVLA’ car is up for sale!

Post by Keith Bennett » 30 Mar 2024 19:53

Looks a smart little car and sensibly priced. Thank you for your kind words regarding our Club; good luck to you for the future.

Parkpd

Re: The ‘getting registered with the DVLA’ car is up for sale!

Post by Parkpd » 31 Mar 2024 14:06

Thanks Keith. I plan to remain a member of the club in the hope that once life is a bit more settled, I might look for another (only this time, one that is in excellent condition and probably a Mk2!) I love the uncomplicated simplicity of the Farinas and I know them inside out now!