New Austin A40 T-Shirt for Sale

The A40 Farina Club takes no responsibility for the accuracy of information of cars advertised on this website. These cars have not been inspected by club officials. All details of vehicles are supplied by the vendors and any potential buyer should confirm their accuracy by independent inspection.
Austino Farino

New Austin A40 T-Shirt for Sale

Post by Austino Farino » 19 Mar 2024 11:38

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well. I've been a massive fan of classic cars ever since my dad took me to a motoring museum as a kid, so it was a great pleasure to work alongside British Motor Heritage to create a new t-shirt range feautring over 40 designs celebrating the best the British motoring industry had to offer. No collection would be complete without the Austin A40 Farina!

As real enthusiasts, I thought I'd let you know first about the new 100% official design of the Austin A40. It available in sizes S-5XL and comes with FREE UK shipping here:

https://appareloflaughs.co.uk/product/a ... e-t-shirt/

I hope you like it! Happy Motoring!

Keith Bennett

Re: New Austin A40 T-Shirt for Sale

Post by Keith Bennett » 19 Mar 2024 19:12

Please bear in mind that our Club itself stocks quality polo shirts at a lower price and in a variety of colours and carries our full colour logo. Sale of each garment bring a profit to us; for full details do please contact David & Christine our official regalia officers on regalia@a40farinaclub.co.uk or ring them during working hours on 01274 636675