Last update: February 2018
The club spares project has now been running since 2011 and has proved to be very popular with our members. Over the years, and with their enthusiastic support, we have now sourced and manufactured an extensive amount of stock. We are now probably the largest supplier of A40 Farina parts ( in the world !! ) and, with virtually no overheads, are usually the least expensive. We also supply reconditioned parts, (on an exchange basis), and are constantly researching additional spares re-manufacturing projects. We send to both the UK and overseas destinations almost daily.
Although we only sell to members, the club’s low annual subscriptions make joining a worthwhile investment. It is no coincidence that club membership has increased steadily during recent years. Parts and initial joining fees can be paid for by credit/debit card.
We hold such a large selection of parts that it’s impossible to list all here but below is a list of our more popular items.
In 2016 we expanded our range of parts re-manufactured to include body repair sections. Those now stocked include:
- Mark 1 outer sills which have been pressed to OE specification - BLA1676
- Front valances - BLA1596
- Front wing lower rear sections
- Mk 1 & 2 Rear wing repair sections covering the front and repair lower areas and the wheel arch.
- "Inboard" below rear light cluster repair fillets
- Mark 1 and 2 Grille support channels. BLA1572 and BLA1994
- Mark 1 and 2 Rear valances. The Mark 2 includes the cross member. BLA1600 and BLA1988
- Replacement rear view mirror glasses.
- Saloon boot lid skins
- A batch of boot lid inner frames are due to be pressed in June 2018
We are currently costing production of pressed and assembled Mark 1 and Mark 2 front wings.
Although stocks vary considerably we now hold a selection of New Old Stock (NOS) body parts:
- front aprons and front bulkheads
- Mark 2 sills
- a Mark 1 bonnet plus some rear wings and quarters and some bumpers
We have had a number of rubber seals and other items re-manufactured for stock. These include:
- Saloon and Countryman rear screen seals - 14A5623 an - 14A7218
- Rubber plugs for jacking point - 14A5571
- Front quarter light rubber seals assembled from multipart rubbers sections and mouldings.
- Rear opening side window seals made to the correct original cross-section.
- Saloon boot lid seals made to the correct original cross-section. Countryman solutions also available.
- Mark 2 headlight rubber gaskets produced - 13H516. Mark 1 also available - 2A9115
- Door rubber seals (bought in bulk quantities).
- Cylinder repair seals and brake hoses (bought in bulk quantities).